Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

wellits either that or stress and quilt @Oaktree  oh I did get study done too if I didnt say that 

Thanks @PinkFlamingo 

I plan to have a good time, I just hope that I don’t get seasick. I don’t on little boats. I also bought some seasick wrist bands.

@TAB 

How is your studying going? I think I read that you were about halfway through? I am happy for you that that is working out ok. Study can be extremely stressful 

Thanks for sharing @SmilingGecko 🌺🙂

Sharing some positive vibes with things like nice/nature/positive pics on devices can make a difference for sure 🙂

Having grown up without social media I find it quite unusual, in terms of how it works (as you’ve described regarding the aspect of adrenal/sympathetic nervous system interaction with content), however I have seen younger relatives react very differently than I do - they do become emotionally/neurologically engaged with content, whereas I do not feel the connection to any content much beyond chatting here and reading mostly medical or research related publications from medical researchers.

however I am aware of the content out there, which I think maybe more education around how to frame and interpret information online would be helpful, throughout schooling and maybe how to discern what is bonafide information and what is hype…? 
There’s no easy answer, however I think being mindful for wellbeing as you’ve mentioned, and sourcing credibility while minimising exposure to negative aspects of the internet (which I kind of equate to taking a drive out to a waste repository and walking through all that stuff 😉) is a good place to start, imho 🙂🌺

I hope your day is going well 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh it might be 1/3 the way after this tuesday @Oaktree , just that this tuesday will be an important step to get out of the way. Yes, stressful, I keep leaving things for 2 days at a time, and  well do that 3 x in a fortnight doesnt leave that much lol Am getting thru it anyway, thanks

@TAB 

Procrastination is a thing for all who study, pretty much!

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah. @Oaktree  oh well. Guess other side of it is decision making gets a lot easier closer to finish line.  at start spend a day dithering about how to do something, at the end, yes, no, done, cya 

@TAB hey tabby,walk was good. Friend cooking dinner for me soon ha

@Oaktree  No such thing as laziness. You probably needed the rest.

Enjoy the mocktail 3 day cruise 🚢 

G

aww @Oaktree sounds like you had an amazing evening with your boys. so happy for you. i hope the cruise goes well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance