Skip to main content

Re: Everything Birds

@Shaz51  Peewees can be assertive too. Never mess with a peewee :D.

Never mess with a peewee ., very true @greenpea Smiley LOL

how about a willy wagtail 

willy.png

@Shaz51  Same with Willy Wagtails. I remember being a little girl at school and this Willy Wagtail would swoop at us during breeding season. 😮 . Love them none the less :)xx

@greenpea  true and i find them cheeky too 

then you get the kookaburra

these are photos i have taken , running out 

bird1.jpg

@Shaz51  we are so lucky in australia to have so many different and wonderful birds. I love them all with their different personalities :Dxxx

i know @greenpea 

have you had any pet birds ?

I have had a galah, budgies, peace face love birds 

@Shaz51  we had an assortment of budgies over the years :).  One throughout the whole of my childhood into my adolescents. He was called Peter bird. xx

We had a galah called Peter when I was little  @greenpea 😀

Hello @Shaz51 @greenpea I loved hearing of your birds and bird stories.

I had a aviary when I was young - quail, finches, budgies.

Later, love birds.

Now I have visiting pee wees. First it was just one, and they always get the food, but have brought the family along for the spectacle!

Hi @Shaz51 love the eagle, and especially the shots you made yourself. Heart

Maggies are a fave for me too, not in swooping season! Peewees here too, and willy wagtails. The crows rule the roost in this wetland area I live, I mean they are the noisiest and I like their sound. Heaps of ibis and flying foxes. Ducks in the wetland at bottom of street, a few currawongs. I especially love them for their song that stirs my heart. Sometimes we see sulphur-crested cockatoos, galahs occasionally. Many others. Kookaburras. I love living in this part of Australia.

Hi @frog animals that choose to visit us are wonderful. C, who I live with, used to feed the butcher birds in another place. Such a pretty and varied song they have, a favourite. C also was brave enough to make friends enough to feed the currawongs by hand!

Hi @greenpea I love birds as well, in their beautiful variety. Have even started thinking a little about birdwatching groups. Maybe later in this NDIS year.

Hi @Former-Member lovely to hear you enjoyed your birthday, though I missed it. Smiley Happy