Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

hey @PeppyPatti i just read your post about your son - it's so lovely that he's picked up piano again, so happy for you 💗

Poor ol' son. He got a brain tumour at a very young age for 15 years. Today he has a useless shunt in his head and a hole next to his fontell for hydrocephalus. 

He needed to go, he had to find himself for a few years--- that he is working full time, quit the Dru. And going legal .....he's a man today. 

My mum for many years interfered in my sons lives  to stop them to have anything to do with me. They have both sort of come back in their own ways.

I'm just working out how to save money for them both that I can give them once my Mum dies so they don't have to feel pressured on not telling her stuff etc .. 

A good Sane morning to everyone.

I woke up in a parallel universe this morning. I think because I got isolated over the past couple years due to mental health PTSD, the public conscious has moved forward. Especially after covid. What I think I'm saying is that I haven't been able to keep up with the times and current social norms and discourse.

I think this makes a DH of me.

@Stout  Good Morning , I'm a dh (?) .. yeah , hearing you tho, not worked much since covid..its your choice whether to try and pick things back up or maybe you can secretly assimilate knowledge then surprise someone with it lol 

Good morning @TAB , I just stepped out for a ciggy

@Stout  good morning Stout. i love stout and champers ... Black Velvet yum!

@Stout  dont smoke for many years sometimes miss them but dont think i would be around today if i still smoked ...

I like reading the newspapers for a long time I only looked at info and politics. Hardly ever looked at hard core stuff. The weather has changed. It's overcast and ☁️, I'm slowly getting grounded with the daily's and coffee.

@Meowmy  good morning hun! wishing you a wonderful day ahead.xx

..punchin' darts , breakin' hearts  eh? @Stout .. can I ask how old you are ? last time I gave up was 5 years ago probs mid 50s ish dr told me after the fact that if had kept smoking any longer may as well not have given up as wouldnt get any better re age. 

funny thing is around when gave up my health went off a cliff  we ight ga in blood clots, heart probs etc etc lol