Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@SmilingGecko @Glisten @TAB @tyme @Judi9877 @Bill16 @StuF @oceangirl @Jacques 

Hey guys,

not doing anything today but woke up early anyway. Had shower and now getting dressed. Probably go watch tv while I wait for hubby to wake up. Would like to do some baking today but see how I go. Interview thing went well yesterday and had a lovely write up returned to me. Was a great experience. Anyway have a great day chaps!

very good re yest @Oaktree 

Thanks @Oaktree 

Wishing you a great day too

Watch the official HD music video for "Criminal" by Fiona Apple Listen to Fiona Apple: https://FionaApple.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe to the official Fiona Apple YouTube channel: https://FionaApple.lnk.to/subscribeYD Follow Fiona Apple: Facebook: https://FionaApple.lnk.to/followFI Spotify: ...

@Glisten that happened to me recently. I took a double dose of medicines by mistake and decided not to take the following days dosage to be on the safe side. I have got back into the habit again of using a dosette pill box. Its good for peace of mind. I got mine from ebay. This is what it looks like

Screenshot 2024-10-26 at 11.38.35 am.png

Good morning @Glisten ‌😊‌ Sounds like something I would do, lol. Good on you for looking to sort it out. How are you otherwise? 

Hi @TAB I asked my PNC guru what the difference between FDC & PNC and this was his response. 

A FDC = First Day Cover is issued from the Post the day a new set of stamps......or a sheetlet is released. That cover will have the postmark dated with the exact date of first issue!

A PNC is regarded as a Special Occasion....Sport......Olympic Games.....Bathurst racing....War related....and Commerative occasions and will always have a theme-related coin, or banknote visible inserted. PNC stands for Postal Numismatic Cover and usually the number of issues are limited editions unlike the FDC's where the Post sometimes make 100'000 +                                

yes @Mustang67  numis- prefix means 'coins' too..

The Numismatic Society of South Australia (NSSA) promotes the collecting and the studying of all aspects of coinage and related subjects that come under the headings of numismatics and exonumia (or paranumismatics).

Sorry @Glisten  I just can't do the muffins but @ENKELI are good for gatecrashing. It's going to be 14th Dec. 

Those drama queens planks of wood....you just can't stop them for running around these days can you ? 

Actually, our friend who particularly liked my youngest son have him 5 one metres planks of wood about 6 weeks ago. He had cut a circle in each of them. My youngest son looked quite quizzingly at me when I gave them to him. 

@TAB @SmilingGecko @greenpea @that son actually has been enjoying utube songs iv been sending him lately.

Back to going backwards to old messages.

You're Watching The Official Video Of Rockafella Skank by Fatboy Slim Also known as 'Funk Soul Brother', this classic reached No.6 in the UK official charts in June 1998. The video set in America features cars, dancing, turntables, mechanics all in typical Fatboy style. Right About Now The Funk ...