Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Nice plan @TAB 

Thanks to all my forum friends for kind words during this hard time @Meowmy @StuF @TAB @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @Jacques 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, prayers for you. Take care

@Oaktree good luck with psychologist

@TAB hey tabby  hope study will go well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, chemist was a nightmare @StuF  the woman who likes to do the 'i know better' routine comes at me saying they  are refusing both scripts (for reasons that made no sense to me) well or at all  i swore black and blue had none left of one(had 5 pills saw after got home, but they are nutty about running scripts down to last pill before give repeats

then she starts on this whole oh you'll have to 'pay'for it routine, 

anyway it made sense to her.

then she claims someone put last script thru wrong and apparently most of the fuss was caused by her wanting me to get free scripts cos over the limit ffs anyway wont be going there again for a while lol i dont care if pay $7 just so many pills now I go over 'safety net' which dont have my head around and really do not care.

now that I think about it, same thing happened there last year as well ha ha lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

take it easy @Bill16  

TAB
Senior Contributor

no more study for me today  @Meowmy  did like 3 hours, done with it for now, stuff due tomorrow, will have quick look then upload tomorrow then 2 other things due next tuesday, have got good start on them already

Fun times at the chemist @TAB   🤬

@TAB Cliff Young shuffle it to the end mate.

What do you think @StuF Cliffy Young shuffle will get still get anyone to the end 

🏆