Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

what was stuff for stretch marks? @SmilingGecko  not actual stretch marks, but getting loose skin like all wrinkly on neck. using sorbolene , but its all chemicals these days, used to be pure once, think

Aw that is funny @TAB I was wondering about things like possums, ants and mice. I'll just wait until he comes back. Hes a wizened soul with something from somewhere etched upon his little face but not spooked, just a cat with street smarts. He seems very intuitive and switched on when it comes to his surroundings, very aware and alert with his instincts. Saw some slicker brushes on Amazon but you get better quality on Bunnings for the same price plus I have free postage with them. 

G'day cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @Jacques have a ripping day 

TAB
Senior Contributor

you too @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah this cat looked all sad when first met it @SmilingGecko  smiles when it turns up now, but can be a bit jumpywhen it been away doing own thing for 48 hours  its paws are all black god knows where it goes, on bitumen by the looks

@TAB Bio-Oil and it comes in a clear container with orange writing.  You can get it from the supermarket or chemist but possibly cheaper at supermarket, its for both scars stretchmarks and uneven skin tone 

<image of Bio-Oil>

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 1.10.26 pm.png

Video on Bio-Oil https://www.bio-oil.com/en/play_video?locale_code=en&return_anchor=about&video_file=Skincare_researc...

What do you call the cat @TAB just cat?

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay, thanks @SmilingGecko   will look

TAB
Senior Contributor

pretty much @Bill16 re-use a bit of made up cat-talk used to do with last cat I had , okay 17 years ago now

Ok cool @TAB I had a rat called Ratty,it was like a little dog