Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB I know. It can be a daily battle facing health deficits and more bad news. My dog used to really benefit from azurite-malachite crystal in palliative care I gave him! I put the crystal on his collar and it eased any potential distress. He just took old age in his stride with it and the vet said he was ok with everything including being euthanased in the end. My book on crystals said thats what it can do. I'm so glad I put that little crystal on my boy and noticed what it did for me too.  I'm not pushing my ideas on you its just how I coped living alone with illness over the years. I need some more pietersite as my other one went missing. Its like being enveloped in a snug cocoon where nothing bothers you a holding space through which I could recover and regain energy. It allowed me to rest with my CFS. I could go on and on lol!!! Anyway you grab a nap. I've just tossed out some garbage and my kitchen looks a bit better. Enjoy your afternoon TAB

@TAB hey tabby, well done. Going for nap as well

@StuF hey StuF, nice to see you

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @SmilingGecko  need to get over myself a bit here lol

@TAB hey tabby, just woke from nap. Having coffee. Hope you're okay

Crackalackin' forum buds @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Oaktree @greenpea @Jacques what's happening?

TAB
Senior Contributor

think coffee here too @Meowmy  and put long sleeves on, bit cool for singlet lol

TAB
Senior Contributor