Skip to main content

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

It is so cold!!

I'm in adelaide, and I seriously wish it would snow! At then I feel like the cold would be worth it or building up to something other than being unable to feel my toes!!

64f621eda72f5b97552807b67396d063.jpg

@Crazy_Bug_Lady, that's great that you have that way of coping anyway. It sounds pretty adept to craft stuff like that to me, who does so little of anything like that. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm just very anxious and alone. I cannot explain it 😞 my good intentions did not work 😞

@Former-Member

As I said, we're here for you. What do you need tonight? Just general chat?

@Crazy_Bug_Lady Snow would be AMAZING! I haven't been to the snow in about 4 years.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@NikNik

I don't really know what I need 😞 my head is spinning.

OMG @Crazy_Bug_Lady, that is so beatiful, hi everyone, sorry i was not here, i was supporting a friend who was in the middle of serious SH i think she has gone to the hospital, i hope 😕

sorry guys, i really wish i could put more time in here with my friends.

Gentle hugs @Former-Member, sometimes we need to just come sonewhere like these forums to get some warm hugs and some change in thought.

Hi @Krisleigh, it is a great community, i have met so many wonderful people on here, i hope your time here is fun, positive and supportive. 

is anyone up for a cup of coffee and some sticky date pudding with ice cream?

http://www.foodista.com/sites/default/files/IMG_4075.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Jacques

I think I will try to get some sleep now.

Ok @Former-Member,

I hope you manage some rest, i will be on for a while longer, i am still supporting a friend, but i am getting all messages through.

gentle hugs, i hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Jacques