Skip to main content

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @utopia  How are you?

I am up late too.

Tonight there will be another Friday Feast gathering .. which I hope to make if I am not distracted by my family.

Is Friday Feast happening tonight?   Anyone around?  I'm having steamed vegies and a chickpea burger with sweet chilli sauce.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @eth

Happy Friday Feast!

I'm not eating tonight. But I join anyhow.

Hi @eth and @Former-Member!

Yes, Friday Feast is on! The mods will usually start it at 7 unless others are hungry and want to start it off earlier. We used to start it earlier, but it seemed that not many people were on until 7. But all of you are more than welcome to start it off. 

I made up an antipasto plate. Actually, it's more like a cheese platter... you can never have enough (virtual cheese) right? I love cheese. Ohh, @Former-Member, there's some olives and vegan cheese on there too. 

Who else is around @utopia @Appleblossom @Jacques @Mazarita @Former-Member @Crazy_Bug_Lady @BlueBay @Krisleigh @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member? Care for a bite to eat?

WEB-RES-Kendall-Jackson-Antipasto-Platter-22.jpg

Hi @Former-Member  🙂

Hi @eth, @Former-Member, @CherryBomb,

Just had pizza for dinner but that antipasto looks delicious so I think I'll just (virtually) keep on eating. 🙂

OMG @CherryBomb you are spoiling me, i LLLOOOVVVEEE chesse platters, OMG yum, hmmm, i might bring the anti pasto to go with it 🙂

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/f9/3f/0df93f83ccc88019a834414ceabe4fd1.jpg

hi and hugs to all

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @CherryBomb,

Love olives!! Not a big fan of vegan cheeses - have some very occasionally - maybe on a pizza at a cafe! Started this tradition where I would spend $100 on a cheese platter for Xmas before I became vegan sometime this month 2 years ago now....

Namaste,

A

Hi @Jacques, looking forward to seeing your antipasto when it comes through (woops mistakenly called @CherryBomb's cheese platter by that name, pretty tired tonight). Hi @Former-Member, hope you are feeling okay tonight.

By the way, here's my virtual vegan dessert offering tonight for later (one for anyone who wants one)...

raw vegan banana strawberry cheesecake

Raw vegan banana strawberry cheesecake.