Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

tuna_sweetcorn_pasta_salad (4).jpg

Tuna Mornay for tea. Hope everyones well

image.jpeg

Hi Everyone 😊

Stunning backyard @CherryBomb ..... !❤

Seafood Paella here tonight .....
Have to come back and edit in a pic later cos I'm out and about.

Former-Member
Not applicable

yes @Mazarita

5 working days to go till holidays. am just exhausted! but a lot to do before end of holidays with reports and plans and reviews due. also have lots going on family court wise which is making me feel scared about the holidays and what might happen. 

lj

I agree, wow @CherryBomb wow, snow at last, you will get so much more as the month goes on, my cousin who lives their got 3 inches in one night!!!!

Aww @Jacques, remember that you can't control what people choose to do. Hindsight can make us feel guilty. We'd all like to do more to prevent someone from getting hurt, but its not your fault if someone has an accident - accidents are accidents. Are automatic responses can be so hard wired, when they happen at the time, its hard to snap out of it. It's your mind going into survival mode. 

@Former-Member that sucks that things are hard. What can we do on here for you tonight? Would like to talk about your week? Or just enjoy the feast and company? Or maybe both?

@Mazarita How am I feeling about the move to the Blueys - thanks for asking. In hindsight, it's been a bit tough moving away from friends and family. But we're slowly making a life up here and getting to know other mountain folk.  Still adjusting the cold weather, but the snow makes it worth it. I read that you've been feeling exhausted this week. Are you feeling on the mend? 

Hi @Former-Member thinking of you and sending best wishes for the weeks to come.

So jealous of your yard @CherryBomb I wish it would snow here in Adelaide... I feel like that would make the cold weather almost worthwhile... 😂

Hi @CherryBomb, I wish I could say I was on the mend, but no, slept 12 hours today in a few blocks until 4pm and still feeling exhausted tonight. Not sure what's going on but hopefully psychiatrist will have some ideas tomorrow.

p.s. @CherryBomb, I like that term 'mountain folk' 🙂 @Jacques, just saw your antipasto, yum! Smiley Happy

Haha @Crazy_Bug_Lady I was hating the cold for a while until the day it snowed! Why does the snow make everything ok?? How cold is Adelaide? 

@eth Hello! I read somewhere that you wrote its Territory Night - is that right? I was meaning to write: headphones and calming music. That was my solution when I had noisy neighbours. 

The Weekly FridayFeast

My starters was a nicely baked piece of chicken,crisp potatoes and pumpkin with cauliflower and cheese

sauce and.with a tablespoon of minted peas.Yum! For afters, a baked custard with stewed apricots and a

sprinkling of almond nuts. Warming food for cold winter weather. Wishing all forum members a good weekend. Bimby2