Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

I have read both posts numerous times @Jynx.

So much resonates. It’s a lot to take in. 

I really appreciate your word vomits! 

I just need sometime to process it all before I respond, if that’s ok?

I'd prefer it in fact @Captain24 - I always need time to process, and I am glad you are respecting that need within yourself too! Got PGC soon anyway and then I log off not long after, so sit with it as long as you need and even if a bigger response never forms (I never REQUIRE responses), I am glad that it does resonate so much with you 💜

Are you back on on Saturday or not til Monday @Jynx 

Feeling really unsettled right now 

What's happening @Captain24 ?

Why

I feel uneasy. I feel unsure of what I can do. How can I fix what’s wrong. How do I find joy in something other than my babies. How do I find who I am. How do I keep momentum. How do I get out of being stuck @tyme 

I don't know how to answer @Captain24 .

We are all different, but for me, it sort of just happened when it was the right time. Something was the catalyst, then I never went backwards..

But before that, kids were the only thing keeping me alive.

I’ve been trying really hard @tyme.

doing all the things I was told to do. There has been some improvement bug now I’m just stuck. There has been no improvement with my self care stuff. I just do it because I have to. I get what Jynx is saying but it’s a lot to get my head around. The chat just bought up so

much. It made me realise that I’m not finding the right things to keep me going forward. 

Maybe it's not about the 'right' things, but that these things change. For a time, lego and diamond art DID help, but it doesn't mean it will help forever. It doesn't mean you did the wrong thing. Rather, you did what you needed at that time, and we all know, our needs change. @Captain24 

Are you being too hard on yourself again?

Consider all the things you CAN do and you do well.