Skip to main content

Re: My Place

That's awesome @Oaktree sounds like a great place and enjoyed your self.

I've got a STA coming up in April with my mental health company as well, where going for 2 nights using our NDIS, don't know how many of us are going yet but there will be 3 support workers. 

It can't come quick enough I need respite badly to recharge my batteries so far this year has not been a good one, and it helps a lot don't have to worry about anything going on at home for a few days.

@TAB @Eve7 @tyme @TideisTurning @tonys  @StuF @SmilingGecko @Glisten

@Meowmy @Bill16 @Shaz51 

@Oaktree fantastic trip. Thanks for sharing. @saturnzoon hey Saturnzoon. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope it goes okay @saturnzoon 

Thanks for sharing your trip with all the forum crew @Oaktree I have surfed Denmark a few times,my brother has a farm at Mt Barker,I might be buying my first house there

@Bill16 

Hubby and I have chosen Mt Barker as a place to move to. Just gotta work out how to fix and sell this place first

Hey @saturnzoon 

Enjoy your STA. That is what my trip I just took was officially called but I just refer to them as respites. It’s great to get away from everything for a few days and it gives my hubby a break from me too, although I call him heaps. I hope that your trip is really good and that you enjoy yourself 

@Oaktree I am so happy for you. That you got to get away. Did you sleep well?

Hi @Glisten 

I woke up a couple of times each night. Just an unusual bed I guess. It was comfortable though 

I just got a message from my support worker. Apparently another lady has canceled for the respite on this Tuesday. So I got asked if I want to go instead. Lucky me!!! It’s just an overnight one. Going Tuesday morning and coming back Wednesday afternoon. Going to see a show on Wednesday.

@Glisten @Bill16 @TAB @Meowmy @saturnzoon @Former-Member @tyme 

@Oaktree enjoy the trip. Exciting