Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: My Place

,,swings and roundabouts after last time hey @Oaktree  .. Enjoy ..😊

@TAB 

It’s kinda poetic justice actually. The lady that took my place for the Robbie Williams respite was the same lady that canceled so now we will be even

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Oaktree 🙂🌺

that sounds like a nice surprise 🙂

I hope you have a lovely trip away 💜🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, hope it goes okay @Oaktree 

@TAB @Former-Member @Meowmy @Glisten @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 @tonys @LeChuck @Sophia1 

i just went out to the garden and cleaned out a couple of raised beds. Pulled out the remnants of the corn, capsicums and eggplants. Put the odds and ends in the compost. Now I have to put a couple of bags of manure and compost on each bed ready for my brussel sprouts. They got potted on from my seed trays into little pots yesterday.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Oaktree 🌺☺️

Your garden sounds lovely 😊 

How soon do you think it’ll be before you can pop the sprouts into the garden beds? ☺️🌺 

Enjoy your trip @Oaktree ! That sounds so lovely to be able to go out.

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds busy @Oaktree  read something yest about collecting tomato seeds , get best fruit, slice it and keep seeds on papertowel til dried then can re plant later

Yes thanks @TAB 

I have done that with shop bought fancy tomatoes and grown them. Did the oval shaped yellow cherry tomatoes 

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice one @Oaktree 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance