Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Place

@Oaktree YUM now I’m hunger. Too late a night to eat.

Sounds great @Oaktree 🙂 I've been on a similar trip with NDIS too and it's great to get away and see some sights! Thank you for sharing about your trip! RiverSeal 

Hi @tonys 

How are you doing? How is the recuperation going? I am glad that you were able to be there for our friend Emelia8 the other night. I think it meant a lot to her that you kept her company. Thinking of you and hoping that you are well.

tonys
Senior Contributor

Hi @Oaktree   Just letting everyone Know my flash new oled screen on my computor is flashing all wierd colours,  lines and squares.  I think it on its last legs,  so could be without a laptop till its repaired.

Can hardly see what I'm typing and then sometimes it just goes black.   Sorry about your plant show 

@Oaktree ,   Bit of cool rain might be a good thing though.

Hope every one is going ok .  well I better keep this short before it shuts down again.

@EternalFlower   @Former-Member   @Emelia8 .   hope you feel a little better mate.   @ENKELI  @Meowmy 

@Historylover   @Tilz  @Appleblossom  @Dimity  @Jynx   and everyone.

Sorry to use your thread for a billboard Oaktree.   but this laptop is about to fold any minut I'm afraid.

tonys

@tonys 

Sorry about your computer, hope you get it fixed or replaced under warranty.

So the weather turned out not so bad here the last 2 days, no rain. So instead of going to the garden festival I took hubby for a drive out to Guildford Garden Centre. It’s quite a long way from here so it was an adventure. I bought some white star seed potatoes which are a good all round potato and 2 kinds of seed garlic. Roja and Italian purple. I will plant the garlic around my Brussel sprouts. I also stopped in at Bunnings on the way home and bought 4 bags of cow manure and 4 bags of compost to dig into my raised beds 

Hey @tonys good luck making the transition from a crook computer to a better one. I am waiting for a magic new one to appear on my doorstep.

@Oaktree @@great to hear you are still on the job…. 

just singing a cooee….

tonys
Senior Contributor

Thanks  @Appleblossom ..    Yes that computor was my favourite  toy.   But if you are doing a cooeee

then its sounds like the repair patch is holding on your inner tube,  Apple,  

Good work mate,   Nice to see you shimmering a smile again..              tonys..

tonys
Senior Contributor

Hi  @Oaktree .   I had a rush of blood to the head day in the garden too and paroled a few plants from 

their terracotta bondage.  Soils warm and the rain is consistent.    Definatley planting time.

Good you got out and filled your day and had a nice day mate.   I better go and do something useful.

Nite    mate..                         tns

@Appleblossom 

Thanks for the cooee! Sending love your way.

Hi @tonys 

It will be another month before the weather turns here. Looking forward to some rain as long as it’s raining when I don’t have outdoor plans. Dug the manure and compost into one raised bed today. 3 to go tomorrow.

@tonys 

Sorry that you felt like you upset someone the other day. I can understand your confusion. I got told I was being negative in my posts the other day but I don’t remember being especially negative. I just complained about the weather because it didn’t match my plans. When it was pointed out to me, I was terribly confused and didn’t post anymore that day. I am not autistic so I can see how the feelings of confusion would be worse for you. I just wanted to let you know that I understand and that you shouldn’t let it worry you too much. Just move on as best as you can.

Love and hugs to you Bro

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance