Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Place

@sheba30 

If you are buying fresh manure from a farmer you will need to age it for at least 6 months in a pile

@sheba30 

Have fun at your workshop. Sounds fun.

Hey @Oaktree thanks for asking. I have just come home from the workshop and the people were lovely. The gardening was relaxing and next week we are learning composting . I'm taking in a sample of my soil to be tested and taking a pic of my garden also. Happy to share with you. I really enjoyed it .

@sheba30 

That sounds great. You probably have real soil, I just have sand with a lot of lime in it where I am. I buy bags of compost but I also have compost bins for my scraps and cuttings. 

I am growing lots of veggies too @sheba30 so much fun. I've just picked some to make tonight's salad.

Hello@Eve7 , it is so much fun and rewarding and a feeling of great accomplishment to grow yr own veggies. It sounds like yr veg growing is a great thing to do. 

@Eve7 

See above message 

@Oaktree ! I just read you got the LEAC position??

@tyme 

My name still has to go past a governance committee and by the board so I haven’t quite got it yet but it is looking good so far. Thanks for your excitement 

Oooo! I hadn't heard back. It seems like so long ago @Oaktree !

Fingers crossed!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance