Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

Made sure I did the clothes washing early this morning 

And filled the flask with boiling water so I can have a cuppa during  the day 

And made a wrap for lunch @Ru-bee 

I used to be an aged carer. That casual job that works you hard in a toxic environment that makes it impossible to make friends because you are competing for shifts to make rent. But I digress, my Grandma is in an aged care facility. I’m in WA, she’s in Sydney. I don’t have the 84k bajillion dollars to get back. I just would like to shine a light on my grandma and downs.
She’s a mean ole bitch. She’s a steely broad. A staunch Catholic. 
she used to be the supervisor of sheltered workshops. It was mostly downs back in the day. They called her foghorn. I just want to shout out my Grandma, mean ole Catholic bitch, and maybe we think about disability for a sec 🙂 everyone from the factory came to our Christmasses

Did Dreadlock Goose come home last night @TAB ?

I use love that song 🎧 when I was 13.

😆

yes,  cat came back about 4 hours ago, he knew it was going to rain lol @Glisten  still here.12mm rain so far

@ChouxieChou Hi

I feel okay this morning.

been up since like 4am

got some assignments done for Cert IV

I've been getting paranoid and feeling ignored re classmates

need to get over things lol

yeah, did the casual thing with dog eat dog , people saying anything to your face then sit at home and phone doesnt ring.  then if went to work elsewhere cos not getting shifts you were 'disloyal' and they would cut you off completely lol

@TAB 12ml of rain 🌧️ need a flouse. Floating-house. Lol

Hope you and Goose are nice and warm.

G

Doing well here, @SmilingGecko, and hope the same for you. The weather is sublime at the moment; a reminder that Spring is just around the corner—so looking forward to it. Stay well and happy.

What a day you had, @Glisten! So that is what a chair looks like before it's dressed. You've certainly found a perfect niche for your passions.

@Historylover I will! Things are going well at the moment...

Good morning to you @Historylover yes I have. Wood calls to you and tells you what it wants to be.

There is a piece of raw wood off cut that wants to be a salad 🥗 bowl 🥣 or a fodder bowl.

Have you ever compared the size of 1920s-30s cookware pots pans plates to the size of current day cookware?

Cookware was small back in my grandparents day. 
We consume big portions of food.

More importantly how are you feeling? What’s your Friday look like?

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance